Welcome Blog

 






Hello everyone and welcome to my STEM blog! My name is Madison Anderson, and I am a student at Brock University in the the Concurrent Education program at the junior/ intermediate level with a mathematics teachable. 

 This blog, titled Ms. Anderson's STEM Blog, sets out to reflect and discuss different perspectives and issues in learning and teaching STEM related subjects. In this changing world, the perspectives on STEM curriculum and its' influences are extremely important. The challenges that STEM based learning and teaching face are endless and the goal of this blog is to critically reflect and analyze my experience as a lifelong learner and future educator. STEM subjects can be really daunting for students and teachers! Throughout this blog the principles, theories and concepts of STEM education will be reflected upon to begin to understand how to effectively teach these subjects.

As someone who is passionate about the subject of mathematics, I hope to share the new ways that I am learning to support growing minds in a classroom. With technology advancing at a fast rate, there seems to be more of a need to incorporate technological devices into a classroom every day. As a future educator, I hope to have the knowledge to support my students in STEM based classes with the integration of technology. 

I invite you to come back to this page and leave any comments/questions you may have about the discussions I post! I look forward to posting about my journey through the perspectives on STEM curriculum. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #2 :The Definition of Learning